[meteorite-list] The Trials and Tribulations in Dealing with Lando wners

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:16:38 -0500

Steve,
Speaking of Bob Haag and eating meteorites.
The day Bob returned from Carancas with our meteorites. I asked if he had gotten sick like all of the others while down there.
Without missing a beat, He replied "NO" and then took a pinch of the dust from the bottom of the box and stuffed it into his mouth.
This to prove to me it was okay to be around this dust. He certainly knows how to make a point. A master at it really.
Yes. Bob is an amazing character.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza