[meteorite-list] OT Ebay Question

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:57:22 -0500

Hi GeoZay. No. You can list up to 10 days. I know you can list up to 30 days
but I believe that would be for "Buy it Now" items and other certain
conditions that allow a 30 day. Hope this helps.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html