[meteorite-list] OT Ebay Question

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:31:01 EST

Hi all...I'm getting ready to put some non meteorite items onto ebay for
sale and got to wondering about something. When preparing an item for sale,
ebay asks how long you want to list the item... like 3, 5, 7 or more days
etc. I've chosen 5 days in the past. If I had chosen 7 days, is there some
kind of hidden fee I'll get stuck with for the extra 2 days? I figure
there's bound to be someone on this list that has crossed this path. Being the
tightwad I am, I'm just trying to find out if this is another way ebay dings
you. If it is, I just want to see it coming. :O)
GeoZay