[meteorite-list] Help "Self Classify & Pair" my new stone

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:39:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bernd

I think "806" is similar but maybe a bit too orange. This stone is orange, but a bit on the pale side.

Average chondrules size is about 1mm and the largest ones are 2 to 3 times larger. Magnetic attraction is very similar to the half kilo NWA 869 I picked up at Blood's auction this year.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography