[meteorite-list] Help "Self Classify & Pair" my new stone

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:04:13 +1100

I would tend to lean towards what Bernd has suggested. I'd be very suprised
to see this come back as an H-chondrite. I would hazard a guess at a Type-5
and likely an LL. (There does not appear to be any shock indicators you
would often see in an L.) These are just wild guesses making huge
assumptions from one pic though so it really could be anything. Well...
almost! ;-)

Cheers,

Jeff