[meteorite-list] Help "Self Classify & Pair" my new stone

From: Thunder Stone <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:02:28 -0800

Richard:

It's hard for me from a photo... even a good one you you have, I would say an 'H' as the metal looks fairly abundant, small flakes and evenly distributed. Does not look like a 3 or a 6, so perhaps an H4 or H5. As to the shock and weathering.. hard to tell.

Remember, this is just a guess on my limited experience.

Nice stone.

Greg S.