[meteorite-list] Utah (Dugway) Bolide info?

From: Patrick Wiggins <paw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 15:58:19 -0700

Being the local "go-to" guy the local media calls anytime something happens in the heavens I got a flood of calls and emails right after the fall, many from folks media referred to me.

I was surprised at the number of out of town and even out of the country hunters I heard from all saying they were going to get permission to hunt the proving grounds.

I should add that some of those calls were from some very, shall we say, "interesting" people. LOL!

So it would not surprise me to hear that Dugway has already been searched (legally or otherwise).

But I'd be happy to help with any new searches in any way I can from offering ground transport to low altitude fixed wing aerial searches.

Clear skies,

patrick

---
Patrick Wiggins
NASA/JPL Solar System Ambassador to Utah
http://utahastro.info
paw at wirelessbeehive.com
435.882.1209