[meteorite-list] Utah (Dugway) Bolide info?

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:43:46 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hello Patrick and List,

If the lady I saw...and heard..;0).. at the the Boy's Birthday Bash could arrange to get Steve and Geoff, herself and a film crew onto the proving grounds to shoot a commercial film...I can't see why a group consisting of seriously disposed collector/hunters couldn't receive permission. Especially, if all, or a representative sample, of the possible finds would be donated to designated public institution.

Perhaps Steve and Geoff could prevail upon her to give us some help, or provide contact info.

Best to all,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536 MetSoc