[meteorite-list] My reputation.

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:50:14 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I would like my friends on List and in IMCA to know that the individual using the name " Michael Oatman" who attempted to besmirch me in a recent post apparently has no activity in the List archives and no one who has contacted me knows who the name belongs to in our tight little community.

Therefore, I can assume that this was a coward using an alias to hide his falsehoods.

I consider the matter closed and would like to thank the more than a dozen Listees who posted, on and off List, line messages of support.

I've had a lengthy and pleasant conversation regarding auctions with "Captain Blood" and I also wish to thank him for his recent gracious post. He is a gentleman.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536