[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites & Stuff! Back to Tucson Sale!

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 19:43:22 -0800

14.4g Meteorite - Huge "Chondrule?" - You just have to see this one:
Comments on this piece welcome.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31325808&l=34fa59a79a&id=1219094173

STILL ADDING SPECIMENS: Email me for photos because I'm still
photographing some more rare types o be listed later tonight.

I'm heading back out to Tucson for a 3rd time this week. To do that I'm
raising funds... Taking "BEST" private offers on bulk purchases. Larger
orders get priority picks, and lower pricing! Cash deals welcome. Orders
over $1000 MUST be by Bank transfer (No Paypal due to fees)

-------------------------------
ORDER $100 or more get FREE Shipping in the USA
Email or call 760-522-2152 to order.

13 - 1 Kilo LOTS UNWA Meteorites from $150-$199/kg
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2079008&id=1219094173&l=5ca0c59adf
-------------------------------
Very high iron meteorite: A nice pair of half cuts, of a spectacular
iron rich BLACK stone meteorite. Taking "reasonable/serious offers.
Interior (Left: 56.8g) (Right 48.8g)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2078485&id=1219094173&l=62e307c236
-------------------------------
TAKING OFFERS:
451.2g Thumbprinted Beauty (Very Low Iron) Superb meteorite specimen.
916g BLACK Chondrite. Light colored exterior. Interior matrix is
actually BLACK after polishing. It's full of large bits of free iron.
Large inclusions, and iron veining.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2078092&id=1219094173&l=40820dcc8e
-------------------------------
CHERRY STONES: Hand Picked Fusion Crusted & Thumbprinted Individuals
(still some available)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2078096&id=1219094173&l=82c45cd73a
Price for Individuals = $1.10/g
250-499 grams = .74/g
500-999 grams = .64/g
1000+ grams (kilo) = .55/g
7.6kg Lot of UNWA Meteorites - CHEAP! - .05/g
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31325807&l=6794e15869&id=1219094173
Ebay: http://shop.ebay.com/freel3orn/m.html