[meteorite-list] AD: SALE! 40% OFF My PRICES Ending In 5 Hours

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:56:43 -0500

Greetings,

5 hours to pick up some bargins on rare items like Lost City, HED Meteorite
Kit, Nice Slice of EL Hammami with crust at about 1/3 the price I see
advertised on websites, Oriented Millbillillie and many other nice
specimens. See link below and thank you for your bids.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites