[meteorite-list] Apollo Moon rock sample on eBay?

From: Steve Schoner <schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 21:50:31 GMT

Not so and there is no need to de-label your lunars because the government might confiscate them.

But... Should you re-label them as authentic Apollo 11-17 recovered lunar samples and attempt to sell them as such...

Then you will have some legal issues with NASA and the law to deal with.

In fact I think there was one case where a person tried this and wound up in a whole nest of legal trouble.

Steve Schoner

[meteorite-list] Apollo Moon rock sample on eBay?
Michael Gilmer meteoritemike at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:33:30 EST 2011