[meteorite-list] Sponsored met adds in google search

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 19:13:46 -0800 (PST)

It would be nice if when one punches in the key words: "meteorite", "chondrite",
"chondrule", "achondrite", "pallasite", "Martian", "Lunaite", etc...that a
sponsored link (or links) would appear in the upper right of the page to online
stores that sell mets such as "Meteorites USA", "Meteorite Market", and so
forth.. In fact think I remember a few years ago that was the case, but what
happened? Search those keywords now and nothing comes up other than search
contents..

-Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

I eat, sleep and breath meteorites 24/7.