[meteorite-list] Meteorite Composition Question

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 12:39:21 -0700

No. Meteorites are made up of the same set of elements we see everywhere in
the Universe. Because they were formed or evolved in a different environment
than Earth, meteorites do contain minerals that are rare or nonexistent
here, but nothing that can't be identified and understood.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com