[meteorite-list] Meteorite Composition Question

From: Michael Groetz <mpg4444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 14:19:24 -0500

   Am having a hard time posting to the list. This is my third try-
please bear with me. If this does not go through- I will not be trying
again.

   Meteorite composition is identified using known "earth" chemicals
and substances. Have there ever been any meteorites analyzed, where
even the most minor substances within it, cannot be identified using
known "earthly" terms? In other words- "We don't know what it is?".

   I've always wondered this if any of you would know.

Thank you
Mike Groetz