[meteorite-list] Fully Documented Hammer?

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:08:42 -0800 (PST)

Anita and List,

(Sorry if this posts twice).

Here's a link to some photos of the Benld, Il meteorite that I took while at
the Field Museum in Chicago a few years ago. I think it meets all of
your criteria.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157628543826203/detail/

Link to the Met Bulletin for Benld:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?sea=Benld&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normal%20table&code=5021

Also, the famous "Garza stone" from Park Forest was purchased together with a section of the roof that it penetrated, the shattered boards from the
attic, the hole in the bedroom ceiling, the window, shades and window
frames that it hit as well as the bedroom closet door (mirror) that it
smashed. I don't know who now has possession of these items.

Best,
Steve?

Steve Witt
IMCA #9020