[meteorite-list] Fully Documented Hammer?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 04:32:25 -0800

Hi Anita and all,
        I have the original 94g Thuathe stone found on the roof of a
dwelling which was included in the original report and established the
Thuathe fall as a hammer fall. This is THE Thuathe Hammer Stone
(though other stones MAY have struck dwellings, this is the only documented
One). It is also the largest Thuathe I have ever seen available.
        Michael