[meteorite-list] Tucson lodging advice help ??

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:32:14 -0800

Hello list!

I enjoy the banter betweeen everyone! Ruben vs. Anne...should become a TV
show! ...as well as Capt. Blood's stellar work for the upcoming auction, I
need some advice from anyone who will chime in:

It'll be my first-time Tucson visit. I'll be driving from Davis, CA.;
hopefully arriving the last week of January and staying at least until
SkyBar and the auction...(fortunately I have a pick-up)...and I need some
advice for accommodations. While I'm up for camping, I do enjoy a nice
clean-up and would rather plan for a comfortable / affordable room with no
special ammenities, SAVING my money FOR METEORITES !!! So, who can steer me
in a good direction?

Where-o-where? Should I make a reservation (duh!) and is it too late to
secure something worthy (thinking Super 8 kinda place)...

(I knew that would invite some advice!)

Please chime in!

Sincerely,
Richard Montgomery