[meteorite-list] Fun challenge: predict the future NWA

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:59:40 -0800

G'Day Richard and list
I vote for NWA 231. It's been a passion, still being classified and it's
time for it to come to light.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?sea=nwa+231&sfor=names&ants=&
falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=nam
e&categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normaltable&code=31470

Out of all my meteorites, this I have paid the utmost attention to. Low
number. We have the main mass and I'd like to bring closure to it.
Anthony Love at App State is doing the classification

Cheers
John Cabassi
IMCA # 2125