[meteorite-list] Fun challenge: predict the future NWA

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:21:37 -0800

Hi List,

Seems like a bit of a slow news cycle (accept for Dawn, and Lovejoy, and
tonight's shower), so I'm throwing out a fun challenge:

Seems like yesterday that NWAs were numbered in the 3000 range; we turn
once-around and we're mostly through 6000+; SO...considering the general
concensus that NWAs are 'drying up out there' ...what number NWA will be the
final classified by the end of 2012; and what K-number will be the last??

Richard Montgomery