[meteorite-list] Astromyxin - Star Jelley

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 04:57:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi List,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3886427/Lake-District-is-hit-by-The-Blob.html

While trying to remember the name of the "National Enquirer" type
tabloid newspaper of London which I though was called "The Globe", I
found this article ... Actually the Brits' tabloid is "The Sun" how
could I forget .... the Globe was an 1800's tabloid in London oops ...

Anyone have any experience with with this mysterious substance called
Star Jelley which is reputed to result from meteor showers, though may
actually be a set of different unrelated natural phenomena?

Kindest wishes
Doug