[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine - Please Contact Me

From: Matthew Smith <smithmp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 19:11:53 +0000

Sorry to mail this in public but I'm not getting a timely response
otherwise. Please would somebody from meteorite magazine respond to the
mail I sent you on 29th November (and resent at the weekend) as a matter of
urgency.

A couple of weeks ago I decide to renew my subscription using the online
payment form on the met mag website. After filling in the form it claimed
"transaction failed" and suggested I use another card. I did this twice
more with different cards and got the same response each time. It has
transpired that each transaction was actually successful and I have paid
$47 three times. I mailed asking that any two of the three transactions
were refunded. The statements have now started arriving and I'm currently
$94 out of pocket. I expect a response within 24 hours or I will pursue it
with the card issuers.

Best regards,

Matt Smith.