[meteorite-list] Conception Junction

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 22:24:46 +0000

Dave kindly wrote:

"... not because the landowner wasn't credible, ..."

"... of course there are the findings of UCLA's Dr. John Wasson ..."

"... it was possible the stone was transported by a native American ..."

Hello Dave, Karl A., and List,

Just a short note to avoid misunderstandings!

Of course, I never doubted the landowner's credibility, nor yours, and,
Dr. John Wasson's credibility and authority are quite certainly beyond
any doubt!

I only judged from the visual appearance of the samples, and we all know
that even though pictures sometimes speak a thousand words, they can also
sometimes be quite "taciturn".

Best to you all and sincere congratulations
on such a unique pallasite!

Bernd