[meteorite-list] CONCEPTION JUNCTION?!

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:08:10 -0400

Wasn't Conception Junction the name of a brothel in late-20th century
New Orleans? ;)

In all seriousness, it is an attractive pallasite. At first glance, it
has a passing resemblance to Brenham.

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com