[meteorite-list] Sale Ad / Moapa Valley CM1 Main Mass and Slices for sale / Response to Count Guido

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:31:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Guido,

>My questions are. Was the find really made there..in that
sub-division, or are the coordinates incorrect in the Bulletin...and if
so, was this done on purpose?

Yes this is the true location of the find. Please, if you have any
other information let us know!

As with all my other finds; Yelland Dry Lake, Starvation Flat, Coyote
Springs, Chicago Valley, Blue Eagle Well, Palo Verde Mine ( and many
more
waiting to be announced) meteorites are still being found at these
locations by other hunters as we speak. Yelland Dry Lake is a perfect
recent example.
What about Stump Springs where we made that tremendous 28lb find? These
must have been the wrong coordinates also?

Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com

By the way the best way to get respect is to earn it, not by demanding
it.