[meteorite-list] Carpe Diem/Mike Farmer

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:38:36 -0400

Hi Brian and List,

Someone mentioned in an earlier response that Mike should write a
book. That is actually a great idea. I bet it would be a heck of a
read and rated NC-17 if Mike gave his usual frank narratives.

Chapter 17 - My Least Favorite Foreign Police.
Chapter 18 - Scorpions and other Tent Invaders.
Appendix - Berber and Tuareg Slang Phrases

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com