[meteorite-list] Carpe Diem/Mike Farmer

From: brian burrer <brimane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:52:20 -0500

I admire the passion and intestinal fortitude exhibited by Mike Farmer
in his recent adventures. A lifetime of stories for your average
citizen of this planet has been compressed into a few months for our
intrepid hunter. Many of us would have taken to a new occupation
after undergoing some of his trials. I am glad to see rewards coming
his way and I recognize the hard labor involved. Thank you Mike for
not taking to tektites in the same fashion- although there is always
room for one more intense but friendly rivalry!
Happy hunting,
Brian