[meteorite-list] Meteorite Wrongs On EBay

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:04:58 -0400

I got this from the moron........................He need to be banned from
this list.

"Stew; You already are! You've been on a very interesting list for a long
time, now! You would, only, be investigating yourself, and a number of your
friends!
    There's an old axiom that says, "just because someone has a diploma on
the wall, or a badge on their chest, does not make them good people!" You
are an excellent example of this!
   I've added your note, and mine, to your profile, as if they need any more
information on you.
Have a lovely evening, Butthead!.........And, keep your politically
motivated & unscientific comments to yourself!
Steve

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Stuart McDaniel