[meteorite-list] Meteorite Wrongs On EBay

From: Walter L. Newton <newton_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:24:45 -0600

Adam,

I questioned Steve on his claim that winning bids on his "lunar" items are
80 percent tax deductible. I found this impossible since his organization is
not listed with the IRS as a tax-deductible organization. You can see all
that information at the Secretary of the State of Colorado web site, under
his filing for his organization... " Has the organization applied for or
been granted IRS tax exempt status? : No" and " Are contributions to the
organization tax deductible?: No"

http://www.sos.state.co.us/ccsa/ViewReports.do?evEntityType=CO&ceId=70100&ev
Id=70100

Steve so politely emailed me the following information...

"Walter! Walter! Walter!! Shame on you, Dude! Unless you are Cobaltbird,
or some other lost soul, or a IMCA LOONIE, you've never, once, emailed me.
Thanks for letting me record your statements! I have you in my sights,
Buddy! I will take no prisoners!....But, I will take your resignation from
the IMCA!!! Love ya!.............NOT A CHANCE!! Steve"

...and...

" I've got your number, Wally, and I'll be passing it on! Thanks for your
input, and let me know when you graduate Jr. High! In the meantime, keep
your unprofessional, unethical, discourteous, and unscientific comments to
yourself! Just find something else to do, will you? Preferably, something
that will benefit someone besides yourself! Steve"

He's still trying to sell his rhyolitic volcanics on Ebay. I was in his area
just a week ago, took a short 4 day Four Corners vacation to ruins, rocks,
and state parks. If you're not careful, you'll trip over this junk he tries
to sell.

Walter L. Newton
?
?