[meteorite-list] Shirokovsky

From: Craig Moody <meteoritesnorth_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 05:38:10 -0400

Wow. My innocent querry has really stirred up a hornet's nest! Interresting, though, to see how passsionate some of you are about this, especially Adam. I just wanted to see an etch and see if Iron and Nickle were thrown into the soup as seperate elements, or as one piece of melted alloy. If the manufacturer had claimed it was a terrestrial olivine-bomb, he may have got away with it.