[meteorite-list] Ad

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:42:32 -0700

 Hi fellow space debris enthusiasts,

        Even if you are not interested in purchasing, you will enjoy
Seeing this photo of fine Canyon Diablos on old Harvey Nininger
Meteorite Museum bricks with a "Comet Coffee" poster as the
Backdrop.

        Saturday I offered these to my usual customers. Four are still
available (and NOT The least of the group, either).

        #s 3 through 6 can still be had at the sale price listed (as
indicated on the page). In fact, I will offer an additional 5% DISCOUNT
to list members using PayPal on this offering.

         Two of these are small enough for presents to a friend or relative
you would like to turn on to meteorites, as "a meteorite from Meteor Crater"
is inevitably the first meteorite people tend to be most enchanted by when
discovering meteorites can actually be owned.
        The two largest ones have the size and character to make fine
central pieces in many collections or, for others that "other" Canyon
Diablo that is so choice with that classic "as-found" patina.

        Enjoy seeing them here:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/CanyonDiabloSale.html

        Thanks for your time, Michael