[meteorite-list] Meteorite hunts / Check these melons out!

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:48:43 -0400

Hi Sonny - thanks for the report from the field!

You are right when you said:

"Finding the melons was the good part getting but them back to my truck
was the tough part!"

That deserves to be in a fortune cookie! (and a skit on SNL with Kate
Perry?)

Plus, it's good practice for when you find your first half-ton sculpted
iron :-)

Kindest wishes
Doug

PS
In case you want to do that, I bet Confucius would accede:
http://www.sanfranciscochinatown.com/attractions/ggfortunecookie.html