[meteorite-list] Ad, Sale, Kentland shatter cones, Met Mag, meteorites and more.

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:43:20 -0400

I need an all sky camera!! LOL.

Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
Secr.,
Cleve. Co. Astronomical Society
IMCA #9052
Member - KCA, KBCA, CDUSA
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Witt
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 2:28 PM
To: MetList
Subject: [meteorite-list] Ad, Sale, Kentland shatter cones, Met
Mag,meteorites and more.

Greetings List,

Sorry if this posts twice. I'm having a "I need a new video card for my All
Sky Camera Computer" sale. I have a large selection of Kentland shatter
cones from 10 grams up to ~3600 grams at just $.04 per gram. I've posted
some pics of a few
assorted pieces. I have some nicer ones available, please inquire. Shipping
to be paid by buyer. With the USPS "If it fits it ships", I can ship even
the largest specimen I have or a bunch of smaller pieces Priority to
anywhere in the USA for just $10.95. I will ship as you choose.

Also available the Feb 2011 issue of Meteorite Magazine in excellent
condition - $8.00, I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the US.

A nice macro endpiece of Dalgety Downs, (3.08 grams) with a beautiful
armored chondrule - $8.00

A piece of Sikhote-Alin shrapnel, (4.18 grams) - $4.00

39" Meteorite Cane with rare earth magnet created from a golf club - Best
Offer.

Nininger Museum brick fragment (155.5 grams) - Best Offer.

Please contact me off list. First come first served. I will be offline for a
few hours, but will get back to any inquiries as quickly as I can. As I
said, I'm trying to raise a few dollars, but will consider trades. If
you have any questions, just holler.

Images here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157627278377375/detail/ Cube
in photos is 1 cm. and