[meteorite-list] Mercury Meteorites - the short list

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 21:52:08 -0400

Hi Doug and List,

Don't forget all of the oddball, one-off, ungrouped meteorites that
come from unknown parent bodies. There are dozens (if not a hundred
or more) such meteorites that do not neatly fit into any of the
official classes. It is possible that our Mercury candidate might
come from that motley group of ungroupeds. ;)

When they find a meteorite from Venus, they will name it after me. - MIMMW

Best regards,

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/42h79my