[meteorite-list] Dr. Moe52???

From: Ken Newton <magellon.ken_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:34:44 -0400

Hi All,
I respectfully suggest these are not meteorites but rather a
carefully contrived scheme with three suspect IDs:
'little-old-ladies-from-pasadena' from HESPERIA, CA
'dr.moe52' from HESPERIA, CA
'dr.gh' from LAS VEGAS

Too many similarities in the auctions. Highly suspect identities.
Beware!

Best,
ken
http://meteorite-identification.com/updates.html