[meteorite-list] Hypothetical launch questionş

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 02:24:54 -0500

This guy wasn't as starry eyed as others I've met. Just a family man in the suburbs trying to figure out what the heck happened. It sure looks like something whacked his house. He said the damage to the ceiling was caused by the concussion to the roof above. I'm not sure what kind of roofing system he had installed. The roof is typical of an 80 year old frame house. He said it was just redone with some sort of rubber boot. A premium ice and water shield I'd guess, not that it matters.

Here are some pics with with a diagram he drew. Just another odd story.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/razor_wire/Lombard3.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/razor_wire/Lombard2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/razor_wire/Lombard1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/razor_wire/Ceiling.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/razor_wire/LombDiagram.jpg

Thanks for the input. I'll pass it along.