[meteorite-list] SkyRock Cafe Meteorite Forum. Good Stuff.. checkus out..

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:02:01 -0700

G'Day Joe
Now don't get me wrong over this, but it seems like you have been
neglecting your forum for quite some time. It was one hell of a place to
hang out at, but slowly deteriorated. That could be for a number of
reasons, we're all going through a tough trot at the moment. I've
neglected my forum, which was a shadow of your forum to help people out
when your site went down. You seem to be posting more on the met list
than your home. It sounds like things are turning around, I hope they
are. The members on SkyRock at least deserve that. And you know that
I've constantly been there as a moderator and I'm feeling very lonely.
But others have gone their own way in other aspects.

I hope that this change is for the better. Remember the last change, we
had all sorts of hassles and lost all sorts of information and
photographic information.

I wish you the best

Cheers
John
- forum moderator of SRC
- IMCA # 2125

P.S. Would love to get a reply to the many emails I've sent you. :-)