[meteorite-list] SkyRock Cafe Meteorite Forum. Good Stuff.. check us out..

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello listees,
???I am sure that by now most everyone on here has at-least visited the SkyRock Cafe, many of you are members and have been since 2006.

???For anyone who has not yet checked out the longest current forum dedicated to meteorites.

? Our members are very eager to help anyone with questions about meteorites. We pride ourselves on keeping the SkyRock Cafe free of drama and conflict. it is moderated and the trouble makers get booted and we try to make it a friendly place where anyone can go to learn about meteorites, show off their collections, view others collections. We literally have thousands of meteorite photos.

???It is of course free to join, it is free to advertise and sell for free. We also have contest to give away meteorites. We have a board for posting possible meteorite finds so that member can get the opinion of others on what it is that they found. We have a lot for you to do and keep you busy all day long learning and looking at mouth watering meteorite photos. we even have a humor section, trouble shooting section, introduction section, a section to post a story and photos about your hunts and you can read and view threads on other hunts.

   I am sure you will enjoy the SRC for many years to come, we all have and will continue to do so.

???I haven't been online as much as I would like lately, but that is going to change, I am going to be getting more involved and making upgrades. if after you checkout the SkyRock Cafe you think of something that could improve it or make it easier to navigate through, please let me know either via email or the troubleshooting board. I want it to be the best, the easiest to navigate and the most information intensive meteorite, and most popular website online, where all in the community can share info, pics, and enjoy a drama free environment to discuss meteorites.

? Here is the link to the SkyRock Cafe, I will have it linked back up to http://skyrockcafe.com soon, by the end of the week.

Here is the link: http://illinoismeteorites.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl come join us, I hope you will enjoy it as much as all of the longtime members and all the newbies too.

Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner