[meteorite-list] Question for dealers re: displaying sold items

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 02:48:28 +0200

Hi
This is not unique to meteorite. Other shops also have products unavailable
or just sold out and waiting for new shipments.
And sometimes is nice to show late buyer what he missed and how looks other
slices that was sold (most cases if specimen have low TKW). But indeed we
are bussy counting our money and we have no time for boring website updates.
;)

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667