[meteorite-list] Question for dealers re: displaying sold items

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:45:29 EDT

Hello,

Mike, it can also mean "I sold this one but I might have more that I have
not had time to post yet, so email me and ask!"
And that is very often the case with me.
I probably have 150-200 pieces that I haven't found time to post yet, other
problems keep on getting in the way. But I keep on trying!
So, just ask!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 4/12/2011 6:35:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,