[meteorite-list] Meteorite hunting (LAWS) by Country

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:35:42 -0400

Hi Ed,

One might post in this guide situations like Mike Farmer and Robert Ward had
so those who might consider hunting could avoid it rather than take chances.
At least make an educated guess or risk. We have had others who have been
detained before those guys. Robert Haag in Argentina who was sold a false
bill of good and a hefty one at that. At least they let him hang around the
jail without being in it. He answered the phone when his sister called about
him :-) Bet that was a surprise for both.

Again it would have to be constantly updated making it nearly impossible to
be current.

Ed, do you hail from West Virgina?? All my best!

--AL Mitterling