[meteorite-list] [AD] Major Additions to the Aerolite Catalogue + Meteorite Hunting Book

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:00:33 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings, and happy spring from Tucson, where it is already in the
90s. Long, hot summer this year : )

We have completed a major update to the Aerolite Meteorites sale
catalogue, and I invite you to take a look. New additions include:

- A superb 2.9-kg Sikhote-Alin thumprinted individual

- The largest moldavites we have ever seen. Stellar!

- Affordable slices and end cuts of CV3, NWA 5950

- The last few slices of our gorgeous and exclusive LL3.8, NWA 5793

- Gebel Kamil, including large specimens

- Excellent Sikhote-Alin individuals including oriented specimens, and
pieces with natural holes

- Gibeon individuals and etched slices

- 100% fusion-crusted Millbillillies

- 100% fusion-crusted Camel Dongas

- Larger Toluca individuals

- Full slices of rare Wabar, Rio Limay, and Cocklebiddy

- Whole fusion-crusted Allendes

Plus Gao, Gold Basin, excellent thumbprinted Campos, Franconia
individuals, and a whole lot more.

Main meteorite catalogue: http://www.aerolite.org/meteorites-for-sale.htm

All new additions on one page for easy viewing: http://www.aerolite.org/new.htm

And I am pleased to report that my new book "Meteorite Hunting" has
been very well received, and we have already sold out half of the
first edition. The new book is 100 pages, with 100 original
photographs and illustrations, and can be ordered online here:

http://meteoritehunters.tv

And thanks to science writer Jim Tobin of "Meteorite Times" for his
review of the book:

http://www.meteorite-times.com/jims-fragments/meteorite-hunting-book-review

I am happy to sign and/or personalize copies for List members. Just ask.

Thanks for reading and best wishes to all,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com
www.meteoriteblog.org