[meteorite-list] MHC Magazine Articles & Photos Invitation

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:04:58 -0700

Hi List,

Get published in MHC magazine.
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/blog/get-published-in-mhc/

User generated content ROCKS! Please read the article/link above. I'm
looking for awesome full color photos related to meteorites, and well
written detailed meteorite/astronomy articles 500 to 2500 words in
length. More specifically I'd like to include more user generated
content, and personal stories regarding your hunting and collecting
adventures, studies, and interests. Make it FUN! The more adventurous
and informational, and scientific the better. Those interested in having
your article or photo published in Meteorite Hunting & Collecting
Magazine please submit your content through the content submission form
on the site. http://www.mhcmagazine.com/authors/submit-content/

* You are welcome to submit any meteorite related photo(s), article(s),
or video(s). (not all contributions will be published do to space and
time constraints)
* Featured Meteorite Gallery - Exquisite museum quality specimens (See
page 20-21 in July's premiere issue)
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/current-issue/july-2010/
* Guest Author Articles - Will be published in the print edition,
digital edition, and our blog.
* Meteorite Hunting/Find Photos - e.g. Insitu and/or finder proudly
displaying their meteorite find(s). (This is a new section. If it turns
out to be popular, we will include it regularly)

I will make every effort to include contributions in future issues of
MHC. Please take a look at the magazine, if you have any questions or
comments, or an idea or critique please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the interest in and support of the magazine.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine
http://www.mhcmagazine.com