[meteorite-list] nwa 5400 pairing to nwa 5363

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:11:55 -0700 (PDT)

hi all
and i m happy that this issue is becoming a very polit and civilised discussion;

well 3 months that i do not want to get caught inside this discussion any more,
but well
this is becoming repeated to a point that we forget what the debat is about,

for nwa 5363;

i get a talk on albert jambon mobile ,
i asked him that many dealers or collectors still think that nwa 5400 is not
paired to nwa 5363
and he answered me this.

he said that he have submited to the nomcom all the information,
and he coudln't have said that they are paired if he haven't done isotope

so clearly he ?indicate that he has done isotope and have submited them to the
nomcom dr wisberg or so , its on the phone.
and? he said he is surprised why the nomcom didn't pubilsh them yet,

he said too that he has given all the data that confirm the pairing including
the isotope to norbert classen in end june where they talk abaout this and as i
asked him to do so.

so i ask here
do we have?any ?guy from the nomcom here ,
please end this torture and tell us if you have this data or not,and why you
didn't publish them.

thanks

aziz habibi