[meteorite-list] Meteorite eBook Opinions Sought

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:04:06 -0400

Hi Kevin,

I'd pay $26.95 for your book. But I don't represent the average
collector because I am also a bibliophile and collected books long
before I got into meteorites. To this luddite, ebooks will never
replace having a real book in my hand.

I have no idea what an ebook copy would be worth. But I can say that
I would pay half the cover price of the real book for a file that I
can read on my laptop. Given a choice, I'll always choose the real
book over the electronic version.

Having already purchased your book (and read it several times), I
consider it a mainstay of the field of collecting. Every collector
should have your book, the Jensens' book (for catalogue purposes),
Rocks from Space, Encyclopedia of Meteorites, and Cosmic Debris. No
meteorite bookshelf is complete without those volumes as an anchor.
`:)

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com