[meteorite-list] NWA 6292 (BRA) IS paired to NWA 5400 !

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:08:54 -0400

Hi Shawn and List,

Historics and NWA's are like chocolate and peanut butter - they both
have their individual virtues, but they are arguably more tasty when
combined. Unless a person's collecting interest is narrowly defined
(type collection, historic falls, state falls, hammers, etc), then
most collections can benefit from having a broad base of specimens.
Historicals are a must in my opinion because of what they represent in
terms of history and cultural significance. NWA's are a must because
they represent an affordable way to stock a collection with exotic
types. Try shopping for a piece of Lodran or Novo Urei versus an NWA
lodranite or ureilite to see what I mean. So it mainly comes down to
the individual collector and what they are looking for. Some people,
like myself, are chaotic collectors. My collection lacks a solid
focus. I have historicals, NWA's, hammers, rare types, "appealing"
names, and sentimental specimens. In my collection, all meteorites
are welcome, regardless of historical or scientific significance.
Even meteorwrongs are welcome in my collection (nice piece of
Shirokovsky on the way as we speak)....

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com