[meteorite-list] NWA 6292 (BRA) IS paired to NWA 5400 !

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:15:29 -0700

What do you mean, am I reading this right? You assume because 1 person
has a piece of a rare meteorite that it's an absolute that more of that
meteorite exists?

This certainly doesn't take into account single meteorite
classifications at all. Are you saying the EVERY NWA ever classified has
a pairing? Because that's what this sounds like.

Regards,
Eric