[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction - Call for specimens Ad

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:32:15 -0700

Hi all,
        As you know, the Tucson Meteorite Auction will be held
Sat, Feb. 5th in its usual location at the VFW hall on Beverly
Off Speedway.

        Anita Westlake (president and founding member of
The Meteorite Society of Georgia) will present
"METEORITES and Their Stories" from 6 to 7PM

Anita has presented this talk all over the Southeast and it never fails to
generate an enthusiastic response from the audience. She has graciously
agreed to bring her exciting presentation to the Southwest. Be sure to
schedule your time to be a part of this free event.

 Submission of specimens are now being accepted. The fee will be based
On the "hammer price" as follows:
 (in with --PHOTOS & WITH DESCRIPTION--)

through Oct 14 = 10%
Oct. 15 through Oct. 31 = 11%
Nov. 1 through Nov. 14 = 12%
Nov. 15 through Nov. 30 = 13%
Dec. 1 through Dec. 14 = 14%
Dec. 15 through Dec. 31 = 15%
Jan 1 through Jan 15 = 17%

Submitted on the Day of the auction:
25% until 6:30 PM
30% until 7 PM
35% until 7:15 PM
40% after 7:15 PM

        Please contact me off list for submissions. You can see the catalog
on line now at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson11.html

        Obviously, it is lacking in submissions, but I will update it as
Specimen JPGs are sent in.
        RSVP off list.
        Thanks, Michael