[meteorite-list] AD:ENSISHEIM 1492, ORGUEIL, L'AIGLE, WESTON, ZAGAMI/MARS, SYLACAUGA, LOST CITY, ALMAHATA SITTA, TAGISH LAKE....ending soon on eBay.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:04:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
I have some great historic meteorites ending soon on eBay. If you have been looking for that great meteorite fragment look no further. I have meteorites from the 1400's all the way up to 2008, all with a great pasts. I was once told that a meteorite with a history will always at the end of the day keep its value for future generations to come. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with historic?history and a?legacy, will?always add?aura to your meteorite collection and value. Please take a look and if you have any questions please contact me and ill get back to you.
?

The best of the best
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
?
?
Auction style sales

ENSISHEIM 1492 historic meteorite from France, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260666025215&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 7mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260666007964&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 23mg-nanodiamonds present, rare!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260666014129&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

CLAXTON famous meteorite fall, mailbox hitter, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260667238541&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

L'AIGLE 55mg Historic meteorite from France, 1803 rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250699939598&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260661217550&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250698737527&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WESTON - 1st USA meteorite, fell in 1807- Fusion crust
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250698633464&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250698735550&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 200mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260661188078&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644137634&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite with fusion crust, rare!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260666011961&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ill be introducing 3 new meteorites to my auction page this week. They are the New Concord which fell in 1860 and hit and killed a horse. The Esnandes meteorite that fell in 1837 in Frnace. There was only 1500g recovered and only about 200g in public and private collections which makes this meteorite very rare. The last meteorite is the Melrose(a) meteorite which was found in 1933. Nininger recongized the true nature of the meteorite and found gold and platinum in high amounts.

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore