[meteorite-list] New radar post - I suspect that y'all are going to want to see this

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:54:34 -0700

(Sorry two things I'd like to clear up in my last post)

"...It may not be worth it to travel 200 miles for though for a
weathered ordinary chondrite..."

I meant to say 2000 miles.

And "...and there's meteorites that can be found. .."

I'll change this one to - there's "probably" meteorites that can be found.

If I lived within a couple few hundred miles of this area, I'd spend a
weekend out there hunting.

Regards,
Eric